Call of Beauty offer the Studex range of earrings with FREE ear piercing.
Studex manufacture top quality piercing earrings and studs, in white or yellow gold, either gold plate or 9ct Gold.
Included in the price of the earrings is a bottle of cleaning solution and aftercare instructions. Single ear piercings can also be done.
In our Romsey based salon we always try and have two qualified technicians available at any time, so we can do both ears simultaneously, less stress and much quicker.
Prices start from £11 for Gold Plate, £15 for 9ct Gold up to £39.50 according to the style of earrings chosen, and includes the a bottle of cleaning solution.
The earrings used are supplied in individually package sterile cartridges, guaranteeing a complete hygienic service.
Though post-piercing complications are rare when using Studex products, those that do have complications are usually caused through poor after-care procedures. For a trouble-free healing processes, all customers should follow this after care advice.
Wash hands thoroughly before touching studs or ear.
Always use a new cotton bud for each ear, and different ends for each side of the lob. Cleanse front and back of ear with Studex® Ear Care Solution at least twice a day without removing studs. Once the cotton bud has touched the ear, do not re dip cotton bud in the solution bottle thus risking spreading any infection. Then rotate studs 2 or 3 times, 180° left and 180º right, i.e. ½ turns only, thus avoiding hair wrapping around the post at the back of the lobe. In between cleansing, keep ears DRY.
• DO NOT Remove the studs or handle your ears and/or studs unnecessarily
• DO NOT Push the butterfly along the post toward the ear - the butterfly must always be positioned at the tip of the post. Feel the back of the butterfly each time you cleanse the ear - it must feel smooth.
• Leave studs in ears for 6 weeks continuously.
• After 6 weeks, the studs can be removed and other post-type earrings may be worn continuously.
• Use only post style earrings continuously for the first 5 months from piercing. The post should be surgical stainless steel or other hyper-allergenic material.
• Keep hair-spray, soap, shampoo and other preparations away from the ear. After shampooing the ear should be rinsed with clear water and then cleansed with Studex® Ear Care products as described above.
• Minor pain/redness may occur immediately - this is normal. This should settle within 48 hours provided proper after care is carried out. If undue pain/swelling/redness occurs at any time, seek medical advice immediately, before removing the ear-piercing stud.